Thursday, November 22, 2007

DOTA Heroes Guide Part I

I will start my guide on hero builds and strategy. This is very important because before you can actually play together with a team, you must at least know what hero to use and how to use it effectively. This guide will not only help you teach the best strategies but can also help you decide what hero suits you best. Are you better as a support hero? Or an MVP hero? You will know.

Here is a list of heroes that I will include in part I of my heroes guide. They will not be posted in the same order but their guide will be posted first before the others that are not listed :

  1. King Leoric (Skeleton King)
  2. Kel'Thuzad (Lich King)
  3. Sven (Rogue Knight)
  4. Rigwarl (Bristleback)
  5. Nortrom (Silencer)
  6. Mercurial (Spectre)
  7. Razor (Lightning Revenant)
  8. Viper (Netherdrake)
  9. Demnok Lannik (Warlock)
  10. Leshrac the Malicious (Tormented Soul)
I will also be posting a team strategy guide like team lineups, team lanes, etc. in between hero guides so just keep checking.

No comments: